Explanation of CCNP Switching from scratch to professionalism in a simple handwriting style with a practical explanation of the course.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates that you have the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide area enterprise networks and that you can work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions.
About the Book
The book is a quick and comprehensive CCNP Switching and all Content consists of 88 pages, handwritten in a simple style.
- Trunking protocols idea
- Explanation of VLANs
- Explanation of Spanning Tree Protocols
- Explanation of Ether-Channel, PAGP and LAGP Protocol
- Redundancy Explained and the Difference Between HSRP, VRRP and GLBP
- Explain Power Over Ethernet “POE” in Arabic
- The difference between CDP protocol and LLDP protocol
- Explanation of Private VLANs
- Basics about BPDU Guard and Root Guard
- What is port security, its types and benefits
- Collision Domain
- How to pass data using switch
- Port Security.
- AAA and 802.1X Authentication.
- AAA Authentication on Cisco Switch.
- VLAN Access-List (VACL)
- VLAN Hopping.
- DHCP Snooping.
- ARP Poisoning.
: Book Format
For other Topics from here